After the successful Global Change-makers Youth camp 2012, Creative Alley Productions brings you, Youth Activism Summit 2012! Today the largest age group in the world fall into the category of Youth and in the recent years it has become essential for Youth to stand up and make an impact. After years of research and experience of working with young people we bring forward YAS that trains young people to stand up and grab opportunities! To think Global but act local, to be the leaders of tomorrow and use their voice and strength to be the real backbone of their country. We have designed a program for young people that will change their lives forever and tell them everything that they have to know to take their own initiatives and be the real leaders in their society with large scale impact making projects!
• To introduce international existing programs to youth.
• Developing confidence, capacity building, project management and creativity
• Bring forward practical methods on making your dreams come to live! (May it be your wish to travel the world or be a millionaire)
• Providing tips and tactics for fundraising and obtaining sponsorship
• Teaching team building and project management.
• Highlight problems and issues in Pakistan and how youth can practically be a solution.
• Giving a deep understanding of Youth activism and how to be an activist with whatever resources.
• Last but not least, a deep understanding of setting goals then achieving them.
• And much much more!
Date & Venue
12-14 October 2012/ Hospitality Inn Lahore Pakistan
• 50 individuals between age 15-30 (40 within Pakistan and 10 overseas applicants).
– Participants can be from all over Pakistan and abroad.
– Priority will be given to individuals with disability, youngsters from N.W.F.P, Sindh and Balochistan (from within Pakistan).
– Participants should be proficient in English or Urdu in order to give presentations and join discussions.
Creative Alley Productions
Main Theme & Sub-themes
Youth Activism in the fields of MDGs and Capacity building.
o Sub-theme 1: Identifying problems within Pakistan and South Asia and develop solutions involving youth.
o Sub-theme 2: Capacity building within Youth.
o Sub-theme 3 : Youth Leadership
• English and Urdu only
For Pakistani participants, participation fee is PKR 19,250.
For International participants, there is no participation fee.
Participation fee covers the following:
• Accommodation for two nights and three days.
• Three meals a day including two tea breaks
• Local travel within Lahore
• Admittance to all skill building and capacity building workshops and sessions.
• Personal mentorship by the Gurus of the training industry.
• Activity material (including T-shirt, notepads, pens, resource material, bags and water bottles)
• Certificate and appreciation letter by the organization.
NOTE: Though there is no participation fee for International participants however they have to manage their travel to and from Lahore, Pakistan.
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION HERE: http://speedy.sh/BwaXz/Application-YAS-2012.docx
Completed application, recommendation letter, curriculum vitae and a photograph must be sent to email@example.com. However payment of fee confirms your seat at the YAS 2012.
• There are a number of full scholarships and travel bursaries but will only be awarded on the basis of quality of the application.
• Payment method will be emailed to the participant on acceptance along with the invitation letter and further details.
• Following are a list of early bird discounts that you can avail.
A certificate of attendance will be awarded by Creative Alley to participants who satisfactorily complete the Summit.
For current questions contact us:
Creative Alley team